Unless you provide additional information, SHL Group collects only the following information as you browse through the SHL Group website:
- the domain name and browser you use to access the Internet;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visited; and
- the address of the web site you visited immediately prior to visiting the SHL Group site.
SHL Group collects this information for statistical purposes and for evaluating the SHL Group website to make it more useful to visitors.
If you send an e-mail message to SHL Group or complete a questionnaire, form, or other online survey found on the SHL Group website, SHL Group will maintain the information in accordance with applicable international laws.
SHL Group does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about SHL Group website visitors unless required for law enforcement or otherwise required by law.
For website security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, SHL Group employs software programs to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Policy on Trademark (PDF)
SHL Group and its affiliates (“SHL”) have a reputation for providing high-quality products and services. SHL’s trademarks are valuable corporate assets and SHL requires that they be used properly. To preserve its reputation and protect its trademarks, SHL’s Intellectual Property Department aims to diligently protect, monitor and defend against any violation of its trademarks. SHL recognizes that the use of SHL trademarks may be necessary to refer to SHL’s products or services or to describe the subject matter of some materials, products, and/or programs. All such use must be accurate and descriptive in nature and comply with this Policy and the general guidelines. However, without written approval from SHL, third parties should not use SHL’s trademarks, in a manner that suggests relationship or association with SHL.
- Do not start a process of developing or registering a trademark, or giving approval to use a SHL trademark without prior approval from SHL’s Intellectual Property Department.
- Do not use a SHL trademark in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of SHL.
- Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to any SHL trademark.
- Contact SHL’s Intellectual Property Department before using the ® or ™ symbol on any SHL trademark.
- All reference to SHL or use of any SHL mark or name must be truthful, accurate, and not misleading.
- When another company expresses the intention to use a SHL trademark in its communications, and/or advertisements, prior approval from SHL is required.
- When another company expresses the intention to use a SHL trademark in its communications, submission to official agencies a trademark attribution statement of ownership is required to be provided. As e.g. “SHL NAISA® Platform”, “SHL DAI® Devices”
- When using trademarks belonging to another party, make sure to contact them in order to develop correct wording around their trademarks.
Please always contact SHL’s Intellectual Property Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, for any trademark related questions.